Thursday 2 April 2020

Just some thoughts

I wonder if anything will change, long-term, after the pandemic is over. I keep thinking about things I will possibly continue, ar at least try to continue, after all this is over. Or even new things I will start to do. For a start, I am going to start doing some gardening. I'm also going to make an effort to go outside every day, even if the weather is horrible. Being outside was something I took for granted before all this, I am going to make an effort to appreciate the outside world a bit more. Maybe I'll start going running again (I am a terrible runner!), or just do yoga in the garden.

I'm not sure about the homeschooling. It might be something we can continue, but it depends on a lot of things. I don't even know when schools will be open again at the moment, or if I will be able to get my son into a school once we've moved. It's something to think about, though.

My sister is going to be moving away . She's going much further north, which will be lovely and I totally understand why she wants to do this, but it will be strange not seeing her (or my nephews) regularly. Still, it will be nice to do short (or longer) holidays to visit her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creeping towards autumn

 I know it's still July, so essentially still the middle of summer, but it feels almost autumnal at the moment. It's chilly (I'v...